TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership of Guildford Arts is renewed annually for the period 1st September to 31st August in each year. Registrations occurring after 1st April are extended to 31st August in the following year for the first period of registration.
- In making an application for membership you give permission to Guildford Arts to hold the information you provide in an electronic and other forms as necessary to meet operational needs.
- You may choose not to receive emails by editing your profile accordingly.
- Guildford Arts will take all reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of the information you provide. In the event that such information is accessed by a malicious party, Guildford Arts will not accept responsibility for the consequences of such a breach of web site security.
- Members are responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide.
- The accuracy and truthfulness of information posted to the website by or on behalf of members is the responsibility of those members.
- Corrections to web site entries requested of the web site administrator will be addressed as soon as possible but a period of 48 hours will typically apply.