TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In making this application for membership you give permission to Guildford Arts to hold the information you provide in an electronic and other forms as necessary to meet operational needs.
- Guildford Arts will take all reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of the information you provide. In the event that such information is accessed by a malicious party, Guildford Arts will not accept responsibility for the consequences of such a breach of web site security.
- Members are responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide.
- The accuracy and truthfulness of information posted to the website by or on behalf of members is the responsibility of those members.
- Corrections to web site entries requested of the web site administrator will be addressed as soon as possible but a period of 48 hours will typically apply.