How to manage your personal data – Passwords, Profiles – and Posting Articles etc.
If you have provided an email address when joining Guildford Arts you can manage your membership details via this website.
- Firstly obtain a password (Click on GET PASSWORD) which, with your email address, will enable you to log into the site.
- To review the details we hold concerning your membership, go to Manage Membership / My Profile and edit as approriate.
- To renew your membership login and go to Manage Membership /My Account. Click on View Details. Select RENEW (or UPGRADE) and complete the form.
- If you are a Practitioner, Young or Organisation Member your Profile includes information for public use including links and - especially - images. This information is used to populate your entry in the appropriate directory located on the right hand side of the home page.
- Members are invited to post an article (SUBMIT ARTICLE) to the website for the benefit of all!
NOTE: Your posts will be ‘approved’ before they ‘appear’.
Stewarding Rota for Yvonne Arnaud Art Exhibition 2019.
If you are looking for the form and associated letter to register your interest and availability to steward the upcoming YAA Exhibition, please click on the following link to view the Stewarding Letter
…. and this link to download the Application Form Rota Application Form
which you can then edit and email to: GASummerex@Guildfordarts.com
The Yvonne Arnaud Art Exhibition team.
Yvonne Arnaud Art 2019
Guildford Arts is pleased to announce that the next edition of its famed Summer Art Exhibition at the Mill Studio, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre is well on the way!
26 artists of local and national renown will be offering an exciting display of contemporary paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, ceramics and glasswork.
Once again we are grateful to Guildford Financial for their continuing sponsorship of this annual event.
For more information about YAA 2019: Click here
Dates for your diary: Wednesday 3 July – Thursday 18 July.
Times: Monday to Saturday 10.00am – 6.00pm
A new service for arts lovers
Good news for arts lovers who would like to be kept in the picture about current events without the bother of searching through websites – especially the comprehensive ArtsEGG.uk!
Why not hear about the events that interest you dircctly from your Inbox? Whatever you prefer – Classical Music, Theatre or Visual Art, for example – you can choose from a broad selection of categories to receive updates tailored to your personal interests.
Just click here: Newsletters
Enter the brief details required, tick the boxes you want – and then click ‘subscribe’.
You can always cancel the emails should you wish.
Guildford Arts Websites Admin