Managing your personal data: Passwords, Profiles, Posting Articles etc.Click Here
Information for Members of Guildford Arts.
If you have provided an email address when joining Guildford Arts you can now access some new features that have been added to this web site.
- You can obtain a password (Click on GET PASSWORD) which, with your email address will enable you to log into the site.
- You can then access your membership information (MY PROFILE) to make sure that it is both accurate and complete.
- To renew your membership login and go to MY ACCOUNT. Click on VIEW DETAILS. Select RENEW (or UPGRADE) and complete the form.
- If you are a Practitioner, Young or Organisation Member your profile includes information for public use including links and - especially - images. This information is used to populate your entry in the appropriate directory located on the right hand side of the home page.
- All members can also post an article (SUBMIT ARTICLE) and / or add a brief Arts Event Review (SUBMIT REVIEW) to keep us all up to date on what should not be missed!
NOTE: Your posts will be ‘approved’ before they ‘appear’.
Please do take advantage of these new features – they will improve the reliability of our membership management and introduce a lively variation in the web site content to the benefit of us all.
Thinking about what to do with the kids?
Don’t forget that we take a special interest in children at the Yvonne Arnaud Art Exhibition!
The children’s quiz and extra drawing materials have proved very popular in recent years. They have been known to occupy our young visitors for quite a while giving their parents – or more often their grandparents – a great opportunity to enjoy an excellent exhibition in the cool of an air conditioned Mill Studio.
Keep the dates in your diary: 4th – 19th July, 10.00 – 17.00 Monday to Saturday.
Guildford Arts Annual Summer Exhibition at the Yvonne Arnaud:
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
The Mill Studio Theatre, 4 – 19 July 2018
LOOKING FOR THE STEWARDING ROTA FORM? Click HERE
Guildford Arts would like to express its appreciation of the support provided for this significant annual event by the following organisations:
Guildford Financial: Personal wealth management service. www.guildfordfinancial.co.uk
Saxton Bampfylde: Experts in finding exceptional leaders for major organisations. www.saxbam.com
McCarthy & Stone: Building outstanding apartments in prime locations to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement. www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk
George Weill: Fine art and craft supplies. www.georgeweil.com
Wildcroft Interiors: Helping home owners and developers to get the most from their properties. www.wildcroftinteriors.co.uk
C&H Marketing: Helping you to effectively market your business. www.candhmarketing.com
Royal Grammar School, Guildford: Outstanding boy’s school in the centre of town. www.rgs-guildford.co.uk
And a special thank you to Matrix Removals who continue to generously provide us with essential storage for our exhibition equipment. www.matrixmovinggroup.co.uk
A quick look at some of the exhibits:
Guildford Arts will be holding its 23rd Annual Summer Exhibition at the Mill Studio, a historic Victorian Building next to the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre.
The exhibition will showcase contemporary art from both local and national artists, with a number having exhibited at prestigious local and national exhibitions and galleries, including the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, Pastel Society Annual Exhibition, and appeared in Sky Arts’ Landscape Artist of the Year programme.